Account Manager USA
Skope is a well-established, entrepreneurial company that is part of the Canon Inc. Group. Skope develops solutions for scientific MR imaging labs and for clinical activities. With these solutions, our customers can perform MR imaging with unprecedented accuracy and speed, positively impacting the quality of life.
You will be responsible for the development of our USA – East Coast market together with the other members of the USA team. Your primary responsibilities will entail cultivating new accounts and enhancing our existing ones through strategic account development programs. You will play a key role in demand generation among identified and new accounts, and partner with our marketing & customer success teams to execute account-based initiatives.
You will nurture client partnerships and participate in client meetings and international business conferences.
Given that the enhancement of MRI quality and its applications is our clients’ key objective, you should be excited to drive transformation and achieve business excellence in this field.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Position yourself as the key contact for customers in your territory
- Develop and execute sales plans for the region
- Spend 50% time in front of customers and prospects
- Maintain customer relationships and drive adoption of paid service relationships
- Categorize and develop accounts in our key market focus areas of MR Technology, Neuroscience, and Clinical Research
- Plan, execute, and follow up on local info days, demonstrations, and group visits
- Effectively organize and process comprehensive information and insights into the CRM, according to the Crossing the Chasm, Persuading Scientists, and SPIN selling models
- Represent Skope at trade shows and conferences
- Continually refine sales collateral with the latest results from the field
- Stay up-to-date with overall trends in the field
- Fluency in the MRI terminology
- Own your results
- Experience in MRI technology, methods, and applications with emphasis on neuro MRI
- Your excellent analytical skills combined with your entrepreneurial approach lead you to finding the best solution
- Your relentless attitude toward achieving goals inspires those around you
- You are an outgoing, communicative person who enjoys traveling
- You have a strong focus on process excellence
We offer an exciting, versatile, and responsible role in a growing company. Benefit from a dynamic corporate culture with an open working atmosphere, flat hierarchy, and a friendly and international team. You will be/have:
- Part of a passionate crew where everybody contributes to the success of the company
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working environment
- Attractive compensation package and employee benefits
- Entrepreneurial work environment – Take responsibility for projects in a well-established but start-up-like environment that celebrates excellence in work
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
If you are eager to strengthen our business development and the USA team, and to shape the future of the company, our Sales Director North America Paul is looking forward to receiving your application.
We invite you to share your professional background and qualifications by providing a resume and accompanying cover letter.
GM Skope MR Inc & Sales Director North America and China
Team Member Insights
"At Skope everybody can make the difference and develop his/her real talent. We are all working hard towards the success of Skope that is translated as your own success. If Skope grows, you grow, we all grow."
Sales Director EMEA & Japan
"It is fascinating and motivating to experience how passionately each individual team member goes about their field of expertise. This is exactly what encouraged me to join Skope."