Student Job HR & Admin (15-20%)
Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that develops products and services for scientific MR imaging labs. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed. Together with our parent company Canon Medical Systems we work on providing state-of-the art diagnostic imaging to patients all over the world.
“Every day I learn something new from somebody different in the company.”
Business Development Manager
We at Skope believe in committed talent, curious and creative minds that are eager to grow. Are you passionate about tackling day-to-day challenges? Are engagement and ambition not only words for you – but also your way of living? Then take your next career step at Skope and hand in your application as a Student Job HR & Admin.
- One of your main tasks will be the management of job applications including
- Supporting our HR manager in preparing and publishing new job posts
- Organizing and structuring the incoming applications
- First selection of the candidates
- Supporting HR tasks in general
- Preparing job fairs and HR events
- Generating new templates & presentations
- Taking care of admin tasks
- Orders for office material
- Organizing incoming mail
- You are student in Human Resources / Business Administration or similar
- With your empathic, outgoing attitude it is easy for you to connect with people
- You are a responsible, accurate and independent person
- Where others struggle with MS Office, you are an expert or at least you know where to find the solution 😉
- Excellent German and good English language skills are a must
- Be part of a passionate team where you can rely on the support of your colleagues
- Benefit from an agile environment, flexible working hours and broad knowledge within the whole team
- Learning on the job and grow your professional network
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
Are you eager to strengthen our business development team, finding solutions for day-to-day challenges?
Our HR manager Miriam is looking forward to receiving your application including your CV, certificates and motivational letter.