Sales Account Manager Europe
Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that develops products and services for scientific MR imaging labs. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed.
"At Skope everybody can make the difference and develop his/her real talent. We are all working hard towards the success of Skope that is translated as your own success. If Skope grows, you grow, we all grow."
Business Development Manager
We, at Skope, believe in committed talent, curious and creative minds that are eager to grow. Do you enjoy working alongside neuroscientists and MRI experts? Does a focus on growing your network with leading MRI research sites and MRI scanner manufacturers excite you? Are engagement and ambition not only words for you – but also your way of living? Then you will find a home in the Skope Business Development team!
- Grow the business in your target market via your application expertise and business aptitude
- Translate value proposition of Skope products to solve customer pain points
- Track and follow up on customer journeys to identify key decision points in the buying process from technical sales, through the offer until it becomes an order and even beyond that
- Help to build strong and long-lasting relationship with customers and prospects
- Strengthen the market organization with your dedication to operational excellence
- Represent Skope to the world via travelling to customer’s site and international exhibitions (>25% once travelling is possible)
- Raise brand awareness through participation in marketing events and campaigns
- You have experience in MRI technology, MR methods and applications with emphasis on neuro MRI (MSc/PhD) and/or experience in sales
- You are an outgoing, communicative person who enjoys traveling
- You are comfortable interacting with researchers from around the world, working with other departments and business partners or even independently
- You have excellent analytical skills combined with your entrepreneurial approach leads you to finding the best solution
- You have a relentless attitude towards achieving goals which inspires those around you
- You have a strong focus on process excellence
We offer an exciting, versatile, and responsible role in a growing company. Benefit from a dynamic corporate culture with an open working atmosphere, flat hierarchy, and a friendly and international team. You will be/have:
- Part of a passionate crew where everybody contributes to the success of the company
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to occasionally work remotely
- Attractive compensation package
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
If you are eager to strengthen our business development team, to shape the future of the company and the team in Europe, our HR manager Miriam and I are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply including your CV and a brief video to introduce yourself and motivate your application.