Radio Frequency Engineer
Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that develops products and services for scientific MR imaging labs. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed.
“It is fascinating and motivating to experience how passionately each individual team member goes about their field of expertise. This is exactly what encouraged me to join Skope.”
We at Skope believe in committed talent, curious and creative minds that are eager to grow. Are you passionate about tackling complex challenges within an innovative, and solution-oriented team? Are engagement and ambition not only words for you – but also your way of living? Then you will find a home at Skope! We are growing our team in Zurich, and we are looking for you:
- You work within a project team responsible for the full range of activities associated with the development of sensing electronics for magnetic resonance imaging systems
- You implement and test electronic circuits/sub-modules/systems from initial prototypes to the final product
- You support our operations team by optimizing designs for production
- You document the progress in project reports
- You hold a degree in Electrical Engineering (MSc/PhD) ETH/FH/TU
- You are experienced with RF circuits and PCB design
- You feel at ease when working with RF measurement equipment: oscilloscopes, spectrum- and network analyzers
- You do not shy away from programming – VHDL, C/C++, C#, Matlab, Python programming skills are a plus
- You are fluent in German and English
- Work in a passionate team where everybody contributes to the success of Skope
- Have your finger on the pulse of cutting-edge precision instrumentation for healthcare
- Benefit from an agile environment with flat hierarchies and versatile development options
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
Are you eager to strengthen our development team, creating solutions for the benefit of patients?
Our HR manager Miriam is looking forward to receiving your application including your CV, certificates and motivational letter.