Radio Frequency Engineer
Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that develops sensor technology and signal processing solutions for the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed. Together with our parent company Canon Medical Systems we provide state-of-the art diagnostic imaging to patients all over the world.
At Skope you work alongside hardware- and software engineers within a diverse, talented team and transform ideas into solutions for healthcare. Are you motivated to dedicate your talent and energy to the benefit of patients in need of sound diagnostics?
In this case we are looking for you:
- Electrical Engineer (MSc/PhD) ETH/FH/TU
- Experience with RF circuit and PCB design
- Experience with RF measurement equipment: oscilloscopes, spectrum- and network analyzers
- Programming skills are a plus (VHDL, C/C++, C#, Matlab, Python, LabView)
- Work within a project team responsible for the full range of activities associated with the development of sensing electronics for magnetic resonance imaging systems
- Implement and test electronic circuits/sub-modules/systems from initial prototype to final product
- Optimize designs for production
- Prepare project reports and documentation
- Having your finger on the pulse of cutting-edge precision instrumentation for healthcare
- Versatile development options within a skilled and talented team
- Benefit from an agile environment with career opportunities
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
Are you eager to strengthen our development team, creating solutions for the benefit of patients?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, certificates and motivational letter sent to our HR Manager Miriam Hauser (careers [at] skope.ch).