Product Manager with MRI Background (80 -100%)
Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that develops sensor technology and signal processing solutions for the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed. Together with our parent company Canon Medical Systems we provide state-of-the art diagnostic imaging to patients all over the world.
- Product Manager with a strong background in MRI and a corresponding network (PhD)
- Experience with or demonstrable knowledge of agile product management in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of the environment and regulations in medical technology
- A team player who is great at building professional working relationships
- A creative solution finder who loves to think conceptually and who works well both collaboratively and as an individual contributor
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Lead the end-to-end success of our products from discovery to launch
- Own the product vision and enable the entire team to work toward its goal
- Maintain and manage the product roadmap
- Collaborate with R&D, marketing, sales, and regulatory teams
- Analyze market trends and maintain an awareness of competitor activity
- Provide support to the sales and marketing teams by communicating product features and functionality
- Serve as the face of the product within the company
- Influence key stakeholders across our organization to align intent and prioritization
- Having your finger on the pulse of cutting-edge precision imaging solutions for healthcare
- Versatile development options within a skilled and talented team
- Benefit from an agile environment with career opportunities
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference: Made for Life
Are you eager to strengthen our innovation team, creating solutions for MR imaging, to the benefit of people worldwide?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, certificates and motivational letter sent to our HR Manager Miriam Hauser (careers [at] skope.ch).