Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that develops products and services for scientific MR imaging labs. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed.
“It is fascinating and motivating to experience how passionately each individual team member goes about their field of expertise. This is exactly what encouraged me to join Skope.”
We at Skope believe in committed talent, curious and creative minds that are eager to grow. Are you passionate about tackling complex challenges within an innovative, and solution-oriented team? Are engagement and ambition not only words for you – but also your way of living? Then you will find a home at Skope! We are growing our team in Zurich, and we are looking for you:
- You plan and manage business infrastructure and processes to ensure smooth operations
- You manage the company’s site and IT infrastructure together with internal and external partners
- You constantly evaluate and innovate business processes according to organizational objectives (profitability, safety, risk, growth)
- You drive the implementation and improvement of Skope’s ERP and CRM systems
- You work out processes and promote their implementation and adherence
- You review financial information and adjust operational budgets to increase profitability
- You are an all-rounder with a strong business administration/process background
- You hold a M.A. degree from a leading business school / MSc from leading engineering school
- You are strong at planning, time management and processes
- You have a broad knowledge about various IT topics
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You love to tackle complex challenges that involve stakeholders from all departments
- Work in a passionate team where everybody contributes to the success of Skope
- Be part of a growing company and actively shape its path and efficiency
- Benefit from an agile environment with flat hierarchies and versatile development options
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
Are you eager to strengthen our operations team, and contribute to the growth and improvement of Skope’s business?
Our HR manager Miriam is looking forward to receiving your application including your CV, certificates and motivational letter.