Internship in Electrical Engineering
Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that develops products and services for scientific MR imaging labs. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed.
“Every day I learn something new from somebody different in the company.”
Business Development Manager
We at Skope believe in committed talent, curious and creative minds that are eager to grow. Are you passionate about tackling complex challenges within an innovative, and solution-oriented team? Are engagement and ambition not only words for you – but also your way of living? Then take your next career step at Skope and start your Internship in Electrical Engineering:
- The first step will be the introduction to the broad spectrum of electrical engineering disciplines in the field of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and instrumentation
- Side-by-side with our engineers you’ll get to work on our latest R&D projects
- Based on your skills and personal interests you’ll be given the opportunity to run your own small project
- You are an Electrical Engineering student with your BSc in the pocket or about to
- Tackling complex challenges and learning new skills motivates you
- Your approach is proactive and hands-on
- You are interested in analog or digital electronics or low-level hardware control software
- Gain valuable industry experience in a growing tech company
- Have your finger on the pulse of cutting-edge precision instrumentation for healthcare
- Work in a passionate team where everybody contributes to the success of the company
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
Are you eager to strengthen our development team, creating solutions for the benefit of patients?
Our HR manager Miriam is looking forward to receiving your application including your CV, certificates and motivational letter.