Image Reconstruction Software Engineer, PhD
Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that develops products and services for scientific MR imaging labs. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed.
“It is fascinating and motivating to experience how passionately each individual team member goes about their field of expertise. This is exactly what encouraged me to join Skope.”
- In-depth understanding of MR image reconstruction
- Proficient in object-oriented concepts and programming in C/C++ and Matlab or Python
- Know-how of MR pulse sequences
- Proactive and open personality
- Enjoy working in a team
- Implementation and optimization of advanced image reconstruction solutions
- Develop toolchains for unit-testing, software deployment and version management
- Taking responsibility in software development for medical imaging
- Become a key player in a talented team of diverse engineering disciplines
- Turn cutting-edge image reconstruction into solutions for patients
- Benefit from an agile environment with career opportunities
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
Are you eager to strengthen our development team, creating solutions for the benefit of patients?
Our HR team members Jan and Miriam are looking forward to receiving your application including your CV, certificates and motivational letter.
Senior Director HR