Electrical Engineer (80-100%)
Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that develops sensor technology and signal processing solutions for the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) market. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed. Together with our parent company Canon Medical Systems we provide state-of-the art diagnostic imaging to patients all over the world.
At Skope you work alongside hardware- and software engineers within a diverse, talented team and transform ideas into solutions for healthcare. Are you motivated to dedicate your talent and energy to the benefit of patients in need of sound diagnostics?
In this case we are looking for you:
- Electrical Engineer (MSc/PhD) ETH/FH/TU
- Fast learner interested in analog and digital electronics as well as programming
- Experience with RF circuits, measurement equipment and PCB design are a plus
- Programming skills are a plus (VHDL, C/C++, C#, Matlab, Python)
- Proactive with a strong desire to expand skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Work within a project team responsible for the full range of activities associated with the development of sensing electronics for magnetic resonance imaging systems
- Design, implement, and test mixed signal circuits from initial prototype to final product
- Develop FPGA code and embedded system firmware
- Having your finger on the pulse of cutting-edge precision instrumentation for healthcare
- Versatile development options within a skilled and talented team
- Benefit from an agile environment with career opportunities
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
Are you eager to strengthen our development team, creating solutions for the benefit of patients?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, certificates and motivational letter sent to our HR Manager Miriam Hauser (careers [at] skope.ch).