Digital Electronics and Firmware Engineer
Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that develops products and services for scientific MR imaging labs. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed.
“It is fascinating and motivating to experience how passionately each individual team member goes about their field of expertise. This is exactly what encouraged me to join Skope.”
We at Skope believe in committed talent, curious and creative minds that are eager to grow. Are you passionate about tackling complex challenges within an innovative, and solution-oriented team? Are engagement and ambition not only words for you – but is it your way of living? Then you will find a home at Skope! We are growing our team in Zurich, and we are looking for you:
- You develop cutting edge embedded platforms (SoC, FPGA, MCU)
- You design PCBs: from initial circuit schematic to production optimizations
- You build low level hardware control and configuration software
- You implement real-time signal processing algorithms for high data rates on FPGA/SoC/CPU/GPU
- You are a fast learner, interested in digital electronics as well as programming
- You hold a degree in Electrical Engineering (BSc/MSc/PhD) ETH/FH/TU
- You enjoy circuit and PCB design
- Programming close to hardware is where you feel at home (VHDL/Verilog, C/C++)
- You do not shy away from higher level languages for design, testing and verification (Python, MATLAB, C#)
- Your proactive and hands-on approach lead you to impactful solutions
- You are fluent in German and English
- Work in a passionate team where everybody contributes to the success of the company
- Have your finger on the pulse of cutting-edge precision instrumentation for healthcare
- Benefit from an agile environment with flat hierarchies and versatile development options
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
Are you eager to strengthen our development team, creating solutions for the benefit of patients?
Our HR manager Miriam is looking forward to receiving your application including your CV, certificates and motivational letter.