Assistant HR & Finance (50%)
Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that is part of the Canon Medical Systems Company. Skope develops solutions for scientific MR imaging labs and for clinical activities. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed, impacting the quality of life.
“At Skope I have been asked to contribute to the company in significant and impactful ways, and achieving this meaningful challenge has been immensely satisfying. Each person is critical to the success of Skope!”
VP Sales & Marketing
As Assistant HR & Finance you will be mainly responsible for the administrative support of our HR and finance activities. In this role you will be part of the G&A team, reporting to the VP HR & Legal, also working closely together with the VP Finance & Operations. You will play a role in the development of our digitalization process, job applications and standardizing our HR documents. In addition, you will be responsible for accounting tasks and general financial administration. You will work closely together with the CEO to maintain calendar activities. You will be the person responsible to provide a smooth office organization.
Supporting HR in:
- Organizing personal data (digital and physical)
- Generating HR documents, templates & presentations
- Full management of job applications
- Supporting our special project Turtle: moving to a new location
Supporting Accounting in:
- Account payables
- General Financial Administration
Taking care of the office team and take on admin tasks such as:
- Orders for office material
- Organizing incoming mail & calls
- You have a background in Business Administration / Human Resources / Accounting
- You have knowledge & experience in HR or/and Swiss accounting
- You are responsible, disciplined, and independent
- You are assertive in your communication
- You are highly structured, organized and have an eye for details
- With your empathic, open-minded attitude it is easy for you to connect with people
- Excellent German and good English language skills are a must
- Be part of a passionate team where you can rely on the support of your colleagues
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working environment
- Employee benefits as from Swibeco & Profawo
- Social team events like our monthly special dinner
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
Are you eager to strengthen our G&A team, finding solutions for day-to-day challenges?
Our VP HR Miriam is looking forward to receiving your application. Please send us your CV, motivational letter and certificates to introduce yourself.