Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that develops products and services for scientific MR imaging labs. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed.
"At Skope I have been asked to contribute to the company in significant and impactful ways, and achieving this meaningful challenge has been immensely satisfying."
VP Sales & Marketing
We at Skope believe in committed talent, curious and creative minds that are eager to grow. Do you enjoy working alongside MRI experts? Does a focus on growing your network with leading MRI research sites and MRI scanner manufacturers excite you? Are engagement and ambition not only words for you – but also your way of living? Then you will find a home at Skope! We are adding to our team in the US, and we are looking for you:
- Grow the business in your target market via your application expertise and business aptitude
- Raise brand awareness through participation in marketing events and campaigns
- Translate value proposition of Skope products to solve customer pain points
- Track and follow up on customer journeys to identify key decision points in the buying process
- Strengthen the market organization with your dedication to operational excellence
- Represent Skope to the world
- Experience in MRI technology, methods and applications with emphasis on neuro MRI
- Your excellent analytical skills combined with your entrepreneurial approach leads you to finding the best solution
- Your relentless attitude toward achieving goals inspires those around you
- You are an outgoing, communicative person who enjoys traveling
- You have a strong focus on process excellence
- Be part of a passionate team where everybody contributes to the success of the company
- Benefit from an agile environment with flat hierarchies and versatile development options
- Attractive compensation package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan and bonus scheme
- Flexible working location in the continental United States
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
Are you eager to strengthen our business development team, forming and shaping a new market by partnering with scientific MR imaging experts?
Our HR team members Jan and Miriam are looking forward to receiving your application including your CV, certificates and motivational letter.
Senior Director HR