Account Manager Europe
Skope is a young, entrepreneurial company that is part of the Canon Medical Systems Company. Skope develops solutions for scientific MR imaging labs and for clinical activities. Equipped with these solutions, our customers are enabled to perform MR imaging that reaches unprecedented accuracy and speed, impacting the quality of life.
"At Skope everybody can make the difference and develop his/her real talent. We are all working hard towards the success of Skope that is translated as your own success. If Skope grows, you grow, we all grow."
Business Development Manager
You will be responsible for the development of our European market together with the other members of the European business development team. Your main focus will be the development of new accounts and further development of our existing accounts via account development programs. You will play a key role in demand generation among identified and new accounts and partner with marketing and our customer success team to execute account-based initiatives.
You will nurture client partnerships and participate in client meetings and international business conferences.
The improvement of MRI quality and its applications is our clients’ main focus, and you should be excited in driving transformation and achieve business excellence in this field.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for the sales pipeline in Europe together with your colleagues of the business development team in Europe.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle and client facing interactions from first contact through contract negotiation until order.
- Responsible for the further development of existing accounts via excellent relationship management and networking.
- Responsible to communicate our value proposition to solve customer pain points.
- Raise brand awareness through participation in marketing events and campaigns.
- Collaborating cross-functionally (sales, product, and marketing teams) to ensure prospects get timely information that increases product knowledge & interest.
- Expected travel is between 40 – 60%.
- You have experience in Neuroradiology, MRI technology, MR methods and applications with emphasis on neuro MRI (MSc/PhD) and/or experience in sales.
- You are an outgoing, communicative person who enjoys traveling.
- You are comfortable interacting with customers from around the world, working with other departments and business partners.
- You have excellent analytical skills combined with your entrepreneurial approach leads you to finding the best solution.
- You have a relentless attitude towards achieving goals which inspires those around you.
- You have a strong focus on process excellence.
We offer an exciting, versatile, and responsible role in a growing company. Benefit from a dynamic corporate culture with an open working atmosphere, flat hierarchy, and a friendly and international team. You will be/have:
- Part of a passionate crew where everybody contributes to the success of the company
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working environment
- Attractive compensation package and employee benefits
- Entrepreneurial work environment – Take responsibility for projects in a well-established but start-up-like environment that celebrates excellence in work
- Join Canon Medical Systems’ vision and make a difference for the world: Made for Life
If you are eager to strengthen our business development team, to shape the future of the company and the team in Europe, our HR director Miriam is looking forward to receiving your application.
Please send us your CV and optionally a brief video to introduce yourself and motivate your application.