Skope provides solutions which enable high integrity data for robust, fast and accurate MR imaging applied to MRI methods development, novel MR system development, MRI in neuroscience and research-oriented neuroradiology.
Welcome to our virtual ISMRM 2021 page!
Producing consistent, sensitive and reproducible MRI data with our solutions enables you to build a solid foundation to advance your fMRI and diffusion imaging as well as MR methods development.
Reach out to us to discuss your applications to see how field monitoring can enable your application and how we can be your partner in scientific imaging!
- Field Monitoring 101
- Improving SNR in diffusion imaging with spiral acquisitions
- Addressing challenges in diffusion imaging for neuroscience research
- Sensitive and consistent fMRI data
- Applying field monitoring to UHF MR imaging
- Dynamic Field Camera – The Oscilloscope for MRI
- NeuroCam – Complete solution for advanced image acquisition in neuroimaging
- Skope Demos
Discover how Skope users have employed the Skope sensor technology and imaging software, and what results they achieved.
Have a look at images that have been acquired by Skope users.
Read through diverse papers to explore how Skope users have applied their Skope solutions.
|In May 2011, Skope was founded as a spin-off from ETH Zurich and University of Zurich, Switzerland. 10 years later, we are proud to celebrate this special event with you, without whom this would not have been possible, and invite you to join us on Wednesday, 19th of May 2021 from 3pm – 5pm UTC on GatherTown.|